CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATES
June 16th, 2020,
JESSICA BUURMAN TEAM,
Message from Jessica Buurman regarding the coronavirus/COVID-19
I'm Jessica Buurman. The founder and CEO of JESSICABUURMAN Co Ltd.
We have been working around the clock to implement safeguards in our distribution centres and warehouses, we are pleased to say we feel confident in the steps we've taken. We ask for your understanding during this time as you may experience delays in delivery. Our thoughts remain with you and your families during this unprecedented times. Stay well and stay positive. Together we'll see the rainbow again.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain. It's a dark time for everyone, with so many lives at risk and lost; with so many uncertainties, but if we stay positive, we can create magic. Until the cloud is cleared, the storm is over and we can see the rainbow in the sky again, let's stay strong and dance in the storm together - in style!
Take care my Divas.
Love and strength from,
Jessica Buurman and The Team
PREVENT THE SPREAD
As a globally operating company, epidemic and pandemic risk scenario are a fundamental part of our continuous risk planning. 'Stop the spread. Stay home. Wear masks. Save lives' is our current guideline to contribute to end the coronavirus epidemic/COVID-19. We follow strict management protocols which enable the safest standards for you and your orders.
Against the backdrop of the global COVID-19 outbreak, we are continuously adapted to mitigate potential impacts. The safety of our employees and customers is paramount. In order to closely monitor and manage the coronavirus outbreak, we are closely monitor the updates of international organisations (such as the WHO, CDC, ECDC and Robert Koch Institute) and provides the necessary information to all employees and relevant operations.
Our number one priority is the wellbeing of our employees and customers. We follow all official recommendations, and we are committed to respond to the call for cohesion and solidarity to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Here's what we are doing at JESSICA BUURMAN's.
- Keep at least 1.5m between each work stations.
- Avoid physical contact (i.e., handshaking, hugging).
- Face to face meeting replaced by teleconference or online event.
- All our employees are temperature tested prior entering into our warehouse / work place.
- Stay at home when sick, and when recommended by authorities.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects frequently touched.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) must be worn by all our employees, this includes; protective masks, disposable gloves, Protective glasses.
- Protective masks are replaced every 4 hours to ensure the proper functionality of the mask.
- Disposable gloves are replaced each time when the employee leaves his/her work station.
- All used PPE to be disposed according to the guideline to avoid any possible cross contamination.
Europe Only March 24th 2020: Due to the Coronavirus epidemic, most flights to Europe has been canceled, there'll be no flights available for shipping to Europe on Mon - Thurs. Shipping to Europe is only available on Friday and Saturday. We'll keep you closely updated and we are also trying to find other ways to bring your order to you.
March 25th 2020: Due to the Australian Border Ban issued on March 25th 2020, shipping from our AU warehouse has been affected, to ensure your orders reaching you at the quickest manner, we have shift majority of our shipping via our HK warehouse.
Worldwide April 6th 2020: Protective masks: if your order has multiple items including masks, the masks will be posted separately with the rest of your ordered items.